Re: CSRG Thunderhill Enduro

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: CSRG Thunderhill Enduro
From: Ccanepa50@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 02:06:59 -0400
My car is between engines so I worked tech and ran  in the event as the
co-driver in the enduro only, Have run this enduro  for the third
 consecutive year and watched it a few times before that.
I would hope that this enduro not be trashed  as this is the first time there
have been so few entrants. As a driver who likes Thunderhill I readily admit
the upcomming improvements are sorely needed and will hopefully improve
attendance .  I would think there might be more enduro drivers if it were at
Sears Point since most  have a shorter tow to SPIR. though the longer track
does let the field spread  out a little .
For those who have never run an enduro you should, as it is a great way to
mature your driving skills in short order .
Runing Thunderhill in reverse gets my yes vote                 chuck canepa