Old Muatang Trans-Am Parts

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Old Muatang Trans-Am Parts
From: TLXind@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 1996 14:24:58 -0500
Hello All;

I recently Purchased an Old Trans-Am 1970 Boss 302 Mustang and am restoring
it to go vintage racing in SVRA and VSCDA.

To help in the restoration I am looking for the following parts;

One of the floater rear ends that were built by Ford for the TA program in
the 70's.

A set (or a copy of) Bud Moore headers for this car.

Minilite wheels.  The orignal Magnesum type.  Size, 8.00, 8.50 or 9.00 X 15's
if possible.  Ford or Chrysler bolt pattern.

Any help in locating leads or parts for sale would be greatly appricated.

Thanks

Neil @ (414) 425-4398