Ricardo and Pedro Rodriguez

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Ricardo and Pedro Rodriguez
From: ED.MCDONOUGH@nene.ac.uk
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 11:38:57 +0000 (GMT)
If you haven't seen this message elsewhere, I am working on a book on Ricardo
and Pedro Rodriguez, which is well advanced. I am now developing the photograph
side of the book. I would like to hear from anyone who has any original photos
of the brothers taken during the race years 1956-1962 for Ricardo and 1956-71
for Pedro. If you know any good stories, or sources of photos, I would also
like to hear from you. Full credit, etc., will be given.
Thank you in advance.
Ed McDonough
Ed.McDonough@nene.ac.uk

9 Green Lane