Cobra Wire Wheels-Authentic

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, DAWN5R@aol.com, DQueen8540@aol.com,
Subject: Cobra Wire Wheels-Authentic
From: DACRXL01.RW20232@sswemx00.dx.deere.com
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 15:43:16 -0600
For Sale: Wire Wheels-these wheels came off of a Cobra driven by Denny
Henningsen of Henningsen Steel Products in Mason City, Iowa. He replaced
them with mag wheels after a couple races. I acquired them in the early
70s and put them on a Triumph. They have never been on a track since
they came off the Cobra. They will fit Triumphs, Morgans, TVRs, or any
other car or "Specials" using these hubs and knock-offs.  They are "15
in diameter and I believe 6" wide. They are hell for stout and quite
heavy.  Two of the wheels have some correctible "rim rash", but I
believe them to be in good shape otherwise. They are lanquishing in my
storage facility and perhaps could be put to good use on someone's Cobra
or Special. Or they are spectacular wire wheels for a street car, but a
bit heavy for racing on a small bore car. (A Morgan "SLR" does run  set
of these wheels in vintage, however)

Contact me by internet reply here:

rw20232@deere.com
or