Re: Current brain hurricane!!

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Current brain hurricane!!
From: Grand_Wazoo <Grand_Wazoo@mail.flinet.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 1996 09:01:21 -0800
It's doable if you've got the time and patience.  My mechanic friend and
Triumph Guru Glen Effinger tows his vintage race TR6 with a 60 something
land rover.  50mph where ever he wants to go.  Would you believe he made
the SVRA race at Mid Ohio from here in sunny south Florida the year that
Triumph was the featured marque?  Travels with appropriate spares for
the Rover, the TR6 is bullet proof.

mike jackson