Re: Insurance Question

To: DQueen8540@aol.com
Subject: Re: Insurance Question
From: Jeff Young <jey@adobe.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 20:33:12 -0800
AAA has an exclusion for "competition".  But, they wouldn't insure my Lotus
when I moved
to CA anyway.  So I moved to State Farm.  Some time in the early 90's, State
Farm put a
competition exclusion on *foreign* cars only.  Most curious.  Anyway, I
switched to
Liberty Mutual, who ended up having *much* lower rates, anyway.

-- Jeff.