Re: Which race club to join?

To: Dick Carlson <atrltd@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Which race club to join?
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 08:35:18 -0500
> I think you'll find that VSCCA has a December, 1959 cutoff. Any car
>newer than that date is not elegible.

Also several cars older than 1959 - their infamous (in my opinion) refusal
to take new members with MGA's springs to mind.  Also, what many people
regard as standard modifications - like Weber carb's in place of SU's - are
not allowed by this club.  They are a great bunch to have an event with, though.

> I'd agree that HSR puts on a good event.
> Write to a couple of organizations and get the official rules so you're
>not surprised. And welcome to the group <G>.
>
> Dick Carlson, Age & Treachery Racing

Brian Evans
Director, ISP Marketing
UUNET Canada Inc.