RE: one off????

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: one off????
From: "Mordy Dunst" <mordyd@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 97 13:28:21 UT
I don't have an exact answer and there might be none.  Colloquial expressions
sometimes stick because it fits the jargon of the times and is carried on to
the next generation.  i.e. the expression "O.K."  I know where this expression
came from.....I'll give 24hrs before I reveal the answer.

Cacoethes Loquendii
Mordy