Transaxle connections

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Transaxle connections
From: Anita & Jim Barrett <anitabrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 22:41:15 -0500
        Help,
        I am trying to restore a 76 Reynard FF that I aquired without
a motor or transaxle.  It has inboard rear disk brakes; but I have no brackets
to mount the calipers or the inner mounts for the rear A arms.  I have
tried in vain to examine small fuzzy photos of many FF's including the
Anatomy and Development of FF.  I have no idea what the brackets
should look like.  I have the capability to build the necessary parts,
if I could just get some information.
        Don't bother to tell me that I can't go Vintage racing, as several
of you have already informed me of that the last time I requested
help.

             Jim Barrett