This is Monoposto Racing (MR)

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: This is Monoposto Racing (MR)
From: "Rockney, Vaughn (GEIS)" <Vaughn.Rockney@geis.ge.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 08:54:01 -0500
Vintage Race Listers,
MR is "what's happening" for vintage formula cars east of the Rockies.
Events for next year include a variety of premier tracks, and the events
span various organizations.  Organizations in next years schedule
include at least SVRA, VARAC, VSCDA, and HSR.  The 1998 Season begins
with the SVRA race at Homestead, and includes Sebring, Mosport, Road
Atlanta, Watkins Glen, Savannah, Mid-Ohio, Road America, Grattan, IRP.

The 1998 preliminary MR schedule is posted on:

http://www.freeyellow.com/members/vintagegarage/Page1.html

There is an index so you can skip to the MR schedule.  I also posted the
preliminary SVRA schedule as sent by Jack.  I also posted the unofficial
1997 MR Formula Ford points summary, which I made by adding points from
Savannah to the pre-Savannah totals.  There may be mistakes in my
addition.  From the results you can see the big variety of cars that
run.  There is also a good field of Juniors, Formula B's, and wings and
slicks cars.  If you are interested in Vintage Formula cars you should
contact MR.

To contact MR by snail mail write to:

Bob Woodward
Monoposto Racing
P. O. Box 688
Dubuque IA 52004
319-588-5684
Fax 319-588-5750

To contact Bob and Cheri by email write to:

EMail: woodward@wcinet.com

Vaughn