Re: FREE DRIVING SUIT and lack of interest

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: FREE DRIVING SUIT and lack of interest
From: JISBELLJR@mail.utexas.edu (Jim Isbell)
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 09:53:57 -0700 (MST)
>Why can't we get back to arguing about cars and rules and stuff like that?
>This body organ and fluid conversation is enough to drive off a lot of car
>nitwits like me.
>
>How about the relevancy of things like...
>
>1. Crank-fire, distributorless ignitions
>2. Alternate transmissions
>3. Dry sumps
>4. Roller rockers and cams
>5. Radial vs bias-ply tires
>6. Aftermarket heads and blocks
>7. Your favorite issue............

The traffic on this list is so light I dont see why anyone should complain
about a little fun.

I belong to the E-Type (Jaguar...... for the un initiated..) list and it
generates over 100 posts a day.  I also belong to a Cruising list that
generates well over 150 posts a day.  There is so little traffic on this
list that I sometimes think its gone off the air.

A little fun now and then keeps it going.
                                                                    Jim I. ,
Onboard "Millennium Falcon"

"Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports.
All others are just games."  E. Hemingway---- J.Isbell adds "and sailing."