Re: volvos

To: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Subject: Re: volvos
From: Susan <alfasun@esslink.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 15:48:53 -0500
The 444 and 544s are great! There are a few in HSR and/or SVRA I think.
I especially like the station wagon "bread van" configuration!

The "rub" in VSCCA is not only does it have to be pre '59 but is has to
be on the eligibility list.
Here's an example:
Starting about ten or twelve years ago, maybe not that long ago
actually, of all the Alfa Giuliettas, only Zagatos and then later
Veloces, for example, were eligible, then the normales were finally
allowed about six or eight years ago. There are many cars that, although
pre '59, will probably never turn a VSCCA wheel. The catch is "rare and
unusual" as I understand it.
Susan