Help pricing MGA /Ginetta G-27

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Help pricing MGA /Ginetta G-27
From: Ccanepa50@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 01:26:10 -0500 (EST)
I Have a  59 MGA  in my shop that may go up for sale.Partly dissassembled
roller.  It was a prod racer in the 60's (no history known other than # on
rollbar),stored indoors since then,  straight sound frame , body rust free
but fenders(off car) were crudely flared in the 60's, Clean 1622 race motor
w/Delong cam and finned alloy pan, 2 gearboxes, lots of parts.  Great "ground
up" base for vintage racer or back to original specs. Have current (non
operational) Calif title and original black Lic plates to match. Located in
San Francisco Ca.
Any Ideas on value
Looking to buy/build a new Ginetta G 27 Libre street car, anybody been there
or done that, any insight on soundness of the firm,  quality and followup,
are they avail in LHD setup.....................................chuck canepa
how bad is import of parts and Calif registration hassle for a home built?