Re: Brats

To: Alfred Kobacker <alfred@ajkco.com>
Subject: Re: Brats
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 14:38:40 -0600 (CST)
On Fri, 5 Dec 1997, Alfred Kobacker wrote:

> And by the way, two McTruemans for breakfast, and you don't need no brats
> for lunch!
>
> -Alfred

        Hmmm, heartburn that bad?

        `Sorry the folks at mid Ohio rubbed me the wrong way a few years
        back something about photography press credentials  from Victory Lane
        not being good enough to let a professional stand in front of the
        spectator fence... Kinda cramped my style for the whole weekend...
        I'm sure they treat you race folk better...

        For my money the hospitality at Road America beats Mid Ohio
        all hollow.... Does Mid Ohio have "Johnsonville Brats?"

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois