'67 TR4A FOR SALE

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: '67 TR4A FOR SALE
From: davepage@intergate.bc.ca
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 09:57:01 -0800 (PST)
1967 Triumph TR4A IRS for sale.  Vintage race elegible (at least in SOVREN
and VRCBC) but not an all-out race car (only three races on it).
Improvements include:

- roll bar
- five-point harness
- Webers (SUs also included)
- K & N air filters
- header & Supertrapp
- ported and polished head and intake manifold
- dual master brake cylinders
- on-board extinguisher
- front anti-roll bar
- Koni shocks up front, 30 weight oil in lever shocks at rear
- electric fuel pump (mechanical pump also included)
- Comp T/As (185-70VR15)

This car is a former concours winner (prior to me getting my hands on it)
and is in very good overall condition.  A ton of extra parts come with it
including an axtra grill, rear suspension arms and a TR250 rear wing.  An
interest in rally racing neccesitates the sale of this much-loved vehicle.
The car is located in Vancouver, BC and is reasonably priced at $7000 Cdn

Dave Page
davepage@intergate.bc.ca