Winter Wonderland

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Winter Wonderland
From: Mark Donaldson <ardmore@voyager.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 19:47:12 -0800
Messrs Pace, Rollins, TT glitterati, et al
I see we're sort of drifting inexorably back to vital organs
(any Wurlitzer jokes?). Organ content of the following "diary"
is minimal (heart) but there is some valid automotive content.
I believe it has been around a while, but it's new to me.
If you've seen it, please excuse me.

I live in a temporate climate. I can laugh. But I've also lived in Canada
where, having the good fortune to have a very understanding wife, I was
regularly permitted to heat up engine parts in her gas stove in Winter
before spray-painting them!  (I don't believe I'm alone here?)

Enjoy.

Mark Donaldson
... Several engines later, still married to same gas stove operator.  ;=>
Auckland  NZ