Re: Off-season on-subject subject

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Off-season on-subject subject
From: Mark Donaldson <ardmore@voyager.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 22:58:08 -0800
hayes@mediaone.net wrote:

> Anybody else collect vintage books on racing?

        Snip snip

        My wife and I have for going on 20 years.  We love hitting
        dusty old second-hand book stores when ever we travel out of
        town (both here and overseas). As listers probably know, you
        can often pick up treasures for a song.

        I know there are quite a few collectors on the list.
        I reckon you've tapped an interesting vein here.
        Thanks for the interesting posting, Jim.

        Mark Donaldson
        Auckland NZ