It's time gang...Xmas wish list!!!!!

To: <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: It's time gang...Xmas wish list!!!!!
From: "Paul Schooley" <doneen@itcanada.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 22:23:23 -0500
Ho, Ho, Ho...sit on my lap blondie and tell santa what he...oops, I mean
you want. This is it gang. Time to tell the big guy what your wish list is.
Make it interesting or he'll leave ants in your Nomex and deer crap in your
carb!

Here's mine:

1. Thicko liva disease...or at least the cause of it.

2. A Momo for my lawn tractor (Kubota of course...Porsche hasn't figured
out how to do better)

3. Synthetic oil hair spray...keeps the hair down whilst doing 120 mph with
the t-tops off.

4. Plastic palm trees in my workshop to remind me of Homestead while the 3
feet of snow melt

5. Underwear with racing stripes...wait a minute, I already have that.