Re: Commercialization, competitiveness and whatever...

To: "Dick R." <fastcars@home.com>
Subject: Re: Commercialization, competitiveness and whatever...
From: Barton Spencer Brown <bartbrn@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 1998 10:20:40 -0500
Dick R. wrote:

> Jeremy & His Friends
>
> I would like to add my name to the chorus of people who have asked you
> and a couple of others to keep your personal conversations off of this
> NG.  How many complaints do you need from members of this group before
> you get the message?  You are being REALLY RUDE.  Please stop.
>
>                                         Dick Rothman
>                                         '65 Turner MK. III
>                                         '71 Royale RP 6/17  Sports

Hear, hear! Every day for a week now, I fire up Netscape and sit there
while 40-70 messages load, 39-65 of which are endless pats on the
back/hearty self-congratulation/navel-gazing musings from a few
self-styled Joel Finn/Roger Penske/Humpy Wheeler-wannabes. Basta!...fer
pity's sake! Since there are only two or three of you engaged in this
mutual admiration society, take it outside, willya?

Thanks so much...

Bart Brown