Re: Painting My Project Car Advice

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net, Mark Hollingsworth <markh@olympus.net>
Subject: Re: Painting My Project Car Advice
From: "Christopher H. Kang, MD" <chkangmd@qnis.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 08:35:06 -0800
Thanks for the info thus far, I guess I forgot to provide sufficient
details (Iv'e heard it before:"why didn't your tell me about your chest
pain at the beginning of the office visit"):  the car has already had
all the stress cracks/tears etc reapaired by the boat shop and  all the
paint has been stripped down to the fiberglass. A couple or so coats of
primer have been applied and sanded. Does this make a difference whether
a plain white coat of paint could be "slapped on"- I'm trying to satisfy
the "no primer showing" paint rule. Thanks.

christopher