Re: CSRG at Sears Point 03/28/98

To: CLCSF@aol.com
Subject: Re: CSRG at Sears Point 03/28/98
From: RodsINTOMG <RodsINTOMG@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 22:29:53 EST

<<
 I hope you're also planning on the April 18-19 Thunder Hill event. We will
run the new 3 mile track. I ran it last week with VARA and it is a real kick.
What an improvement over the old track. It is FAST and difficult!

 We are planning a relay race with 4 car teams doing 6 laps per car. It should
be  a ball!!!

 There will be a special limited edition embroidered 30th Anniversary CSRG
shirt and dinner at the Blue Gum

 So come on out, Great weather guaranteed.

 Don Queen >>

Don,

I got my acceptancie letter on Saturday too.  I will be there at Thunderhill
in April.  Are you kidding, I go to sleep every night all winter dreaming
about this stuff.  The Blue Gum for dinner ...YES!!!