Re: Taylor Corp. Lite Speed Wheels

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Taylor Corp. Lite Speed Wheels
From: DOUG_AVERY@HP-Cupertino-om8.om.hp.com
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 09:10:52 -0800
 Don,

 I don't know your budget, but many of the original Campagnolo wheels are
 now being manufactured by a decendent company called TecnoMagnesio.  These
 wheels are from the original sand cast molds but with very hitech machining
 and finish.  This is as close to the real deal as you'll find.  They are
 not cheap, but the ones I bought are beautiful.

 I think that catalog lists most of the Campy's for Alfas including
 Giuliettas, GTA's, GTAM, etc.

 I bought them through:

 T.A.W. Vehicle Concepts
 12550 W. Colfax Avenue
 Suite 111
 Lakewood, CO  80215
 Tel (888)235-0910
 Fax (303)235-0774
 e-mail: TAW@cmconline.com

 TecnoMagnesio #2615252 5.50x15 for Giulietta Spyder @$455.00

doug_avery@hp.com                        VeriFone, Inc.
                                           a Hewlett-Packard Company
Work (it finds me) +1.650.236.3676
Work Fax           +1.650.236.3670       4988 Great America Parkway
Home               +1.510.791.8215       Santa Clara, CA  95054