SVRA - Watkins Glen

To: ibexbob@ptdprolog.net
Subject: SVRA - Watkins Glen
From: SGHT@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 23:35:48 EDT
Bob-
I think tech inspection at Smalley's garage is a fantastic idea!!!
One correction - Lester's wife was never called Mrs.Smalley!!! She was
sometimes Florence, but to most, she was Flossie.
I remember the inspection activity at Smalley's very well - this was so
exciting for a young boy from Watkins Glen!!!! Make no mistake however,
Flossie ran the show - she was in charge of Tech. - you followed her
directions and answered her questions - and this was true for the Cunninghams
and Colliers as well as the regular single car beginners.
Again, a great idea!!!!!
Sam Turner
Rochester, NY