Watkins Glen Double 50 racing weekend

To: 911@porschelist.org, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Watkins Glen Double 50 racing weekend
From: AnalogMike@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 11:43:28 EDT
Hi,

Last weekend I ran at the Brian Redman 50/50
event at Watkins Glen.
If you are interested in reading about the above event
I have put up a quicky web page to save bandwidth on long emails.

There were about 300 cars entered (all Porsches) several of
which were brought by the Porsche factory.
I don't have pictures of the event posted yet, sorry.
But there are some pictures of my car posted.

http://members.tripod.com/~analogman/glen5050.htm

or if you are lucky just click here :

<A HREF="http://members.tripod.com/~analogman/glen5050.htm";>
http://members.tripod.com/~analogman/glen5050.htm</A>

I have some cool video of 917s,908s  etc passing me, and
me flying into the gravel trap at 90MPH, but can't watch it
until I get my camera fixed (it broke in the race).
I wish I could post that spin on my web site but not enough
room and I dont have the means to make a video file.

Enjoy!

Regards, mike piera  AnalogMike@aol.com  '72 911S Targa, '73 911RS Replica

 ~^v^~ aNaLoG.MaN ~^v^~  vintage guitars
http://members.aol.com/AnalogMike/stock.htm