Brooklands Inc. (The Cobra Collection)

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Brooklands Inc. (The Cobra Collection)
From: cak@dimebank.com (Chris Kantarjiev)
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 15:36:23 -0700
The Monster List entry for these folks (sorry it's been down lately, we
had a phone company and ISP meltdown that is slowly getting better)
indicates that they've been gone for a year or two.

I just added an entry for another company that seems to be sourcing the
same stuf; if you search for Brooklands, I'm pretty sure you'll find
them.

Better, though, is to go direct to Holden in the UK. They've got all
the Lucas and Smiths stuff, but perhaps not as much Cobra-specific
stuff.