Rodriguez brothers

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rodriguez brothers
From: ED.MCDONOUGH@nene.ac.uk
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 14:46:32 +0000 (GMT)
I apologise if you have seen this request before or on another site. My book on
Pedro and Ricardo Rodriguez is nearing completion, but i am still looking for
photos from some events, mainly those in theUSA, Cuba and Nassau. I still want
to hear from people who had direct contact with them, was at races and has a
good story, or knows someone. I am trying to find a number of 50s-60s
photographers such as Alice Bixler, Warren Ballard, Lionel Birnbom, and finally
a source of back issues of Competition Press, or someone to go through certain
years and copy relevant material, for which there could be a fee.
Thanks very much and I appreciate any help, which will be acknowledged in the
book.
Ed McDonough