Re: Planning a trip to England-Help

To: <lweinstein@desire.wright.edu>, <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Planning a trip to England-Help
From: "Graeme Sutherland" <graeme@pixelfusion.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 09:03:48 +0100

+ I'm planning a trip for two weeks to England next year. Should be
+ somewhere between last 2 weeks of August and first 2 weeks of September.
+ Can anyone recommend any events during that time that I should try to
+ attend. Interesting museums? Tours?

    The three big events of the summer are:

    The Goodwood Festival of Speed (June or July?)
    The Coy's Historic Festival (End of July)
    The Goodwood Revival (Scheduled for end of August, but took place last
week.)

    In addition, there are:

    The Beaulieu Autojumble (First weekend in September.)
    The Manx Classic (Last weekend in September.)

    I'm not sure whether any dates have been set for next year yet, but you
might want to keep an eye on the relevant websites:

    http://www.goodwood.co.uk
    http://www.isle-of-man.com
    http://www.coys-of-kensignton.co.uk

    I hope this helps,