Re: elan for sale

To: lweinstein@desire.wright.edu
Subject: Re: elan for sale
From: lweinstein@desire.wright.edu
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 16:00:16 -0400 (EDT)
Just bought an ITA racer so something has to go.

Just wondering if anyone might have interest in a 91 elan I'm selling. The
car has been used at about 20 weekend  driving schools the past two years.

I've taken about 300 lb off the car. (removed glass, ac, carpet)

Included with the car are:
custom rollbar (paid about $750-can be removed thought)
custom harness bar (also removeable )
custom intake
blowoff valve assembly (custom piping)
GRedy turbo boost control ($550)
SS brake lines
new fuel cell
lowered with AVO's
Momo rookie seat
extra turbo assembly (brand new-$700+)
extra cam angle sensor assembly ($250)
5-6 sets of mintex and Ferodo pads (new $500+)
new hoses, bearings (about $300 +),
extra lotus wheels (poor cond)
5 extra momo wheels with R1's (15")
all original parts for reassembly to original (but why?)

Frame in very good condition. Never hit  (except that light bumper tap on
the tire wall at Nelson Ledges)

Also might consider a trade for a closed vintage racer.

Also considering sale of my RP-4. Wrong engine but some history. $25,000
(or trade)

2 for one trade possible too.

Send me a note if interested. I'm in Dayton, OH.