information on Momo Corp / Stanguellini Formula Junior

To: "Vintage Race List" <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: information on Momo Corp / Stanguellini Formula Junior
From: "Jack Rubin" <jrubin@ryr.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 22:00:35 -0500
I'm currently "restoring" -- I should be so lucky --- a Stang FJ.  Car is
currently bare tubing on 3 wheels -- lots of potential.  Chassis number is
153; it was imported into the US by Momo Corp, probably in 1959.  Anybody
have any parts, leads, info?  What happened to Momo's records?  I'm also
trying to resurrect the Stanguellini FJ Register, so if any of you out there
have one, please let me know!

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Jack Rubin
jrubin@ryr.com