Titan Gold Seal Engines

To: "'Vintage Race List'" <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Titan Gold Seal Engines
From: "Rockney, Vaughn (GEIS)" <Vaughn.Rockney@geis.ge.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 09:55:22 -0400
Listers,
  I'm assembling the Titan MK6 FF now, and its time to start thinking about
a motor for it.  I see references to Titan Gold Seal engines in the Nickless
book, and that they apparently came in early Lola FFs.  Does anyone know if
these were the original engines in Titan MK6s too, and if so, were they
Cortina or Uprated engines.  Also, what trick parts did they contain, i.e.
dry sump pans, timing covers, rocker covers, etc.  Has anyone see one of
them, and the big question is, does anyone have one for sale?
Vaughn