Re: VSCDA Lime Rock Oct 98

To: Work <f1@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: VSCDA Lime Rock Oct 98
From: Susan <alfasun@esslink.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 16:41:02 -0400
Work wrote:

> Are there any members of VSCDA out there that will be racing at Lime
> Rock in Oct.
> I would like to find out about the event. Large or Small, how many
> classes, what is the schedule, how can I sign up.  I have an E-type that
> I would like to shake down before going to Daytona.  Any info would be
> appreciated.
>
> Scott Vitolo
> Scuderia Savore Racing
> 62' Jaguar XKE OTS

Sorry, only pre-'59 VSCCA legal cars (driven by actual VSCCA members)
are allowed at the VSCCA event at Lime Rock this Oct. 23-24. Besides,
it's muffled. BTW, I'm not trying to be snooty, these are VSCCA's rules.
And the event is usually fully subscribed (about 120-150 cars in 5 or 6
classes) by now.
There may be an open test day before Daytona on a Tuesday, however,
contact Lime Rock and see. I don't know if there are any left this year.
The last one was two days ago.
Sorry, see you at Daytona with our HSR cars...
Susan
Alfas Unlimited/North East Historic Racing