Old National Speed Sport News Request

To: "vintage" <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Old National Speed Sport News Request
From: "Chad Raynal" <chad.raynal@mailexcite.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 13:54:56 -0700
Hello Vintage Race Listers,

I have recently found out that there is a picture of an old car that I own ('69
Camaro Z/28) that was on the back cover/page of the May 10th, 1972 National
Speed Sport News.  The photo was taken at the May 6th, 1972 Lime Rock Trans-Am
race.

I only have a rough photocopy of this page, taken from an archived original by
the folks at NSSN.  If I can get a better copy of the picture I can make out
the sponsorship signage on the front fender and rear quarter panel.

Does anyone have this issue they'd be willing to sell me, or does anyone know
of anybody who may sell old NSSN periodicals?

Thanks,
Chad

PS - For those still interested, you can see pictures and a brief history of
the car in question at:

  http://members.xoom.com/oldracecars/