"Friends Of Triumph" Newsflash

To: "'BillDentin@aol.com'" <BillDentin@aol.com>,
Subject: "Friends Of Triumph" Newsflash
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 12:37:35 -0500
Bill,

Of course the Tornado Thunderbolt is a "production car". No one can ever
dispute that....

Gotcha!...and now I know I am going to hear 'footsteps' for a long time to
come.

It is great to know that your daughter has good taste....but it must be the
hat from Australia. I am satisfied with the "old" part given some other
choices, however.

Best Regards,

Joe

P.S: If you put my six year old rings in upside down they will last another
six years at least. But I forgot to mark them.  50/50 chance here.

  I do take exception to the barb, however, that our T-Bolt is not a
"production
car."  I notice the SHOT.  Bob Wismer and I have stacks and stacks of
Tornado
brochures and data sheets, which will verify the fact that the T-Bolt (in
all
its glory) is a "production car" We are also in a position to verify its low
run...ONE (-1-).

But never you mind.  Joe Alexander failed to mention what else I received at
the presentation.  I also received the old rings out of his TR4.  I have
been
passed by TR4 #197 enough times to know those rings are very SPECIAL.  I
can't
believe he gave them up.  Those old rings are going into the THUNDER BOLT
for
my watch next season.  WATCH OUT #197!

Thanks again.  Especially to Joe Alexander (who my older daughter Peggy
thinks
is nice looking...for an old guy).  She said that!

Bill Dentinger