RE: VARAC Festival 1999 dates

To: "'Brian Evans'" <brian@uunet.ca>, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: VARAC Festival 1999 dates
From: "Rockney, Vaughn (GEIS)" <Vaughn.Rockney@geis.ge.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 08:38:12 -0500
Listers,
  Well, there you have it.  This is the event everyone should put on their
race calendars.  Best track, best food, best atmosphere, best organizers,
best marshalls, best drivers.  It is one of the few chances many of us will
have to participate in a big international event.  If you think you can beat
the locals on the track, you need to prove it.. they are pretty darn fast.
There's nothing like watching the sun come up on a cool Canadian summer
morning, with the smell of bean oil in the air, race engines idling, and a
McMosport in your belly.
Vaughn