Derivation of the Truth

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Derivation of the Truth
From: NELIUS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 07:28:29 EST
Since Jody started the theory thread (PEE Rating),  here is my contribution:

Engineers and scientists will never make as much money as business
executives.

Now we have a mathematical proof that explains why this is true:

                Postulate 1:  Knowledge is Power.
                Postulate 2:  Time is Money.

As every engineer knows,

                Work
               ---------- = Power
                Time

Since Knowledge = Power, and Time = Money, we have:

                Work
               ----------- = Knowledge
                Money

Solving for Money, we get:

                Work
                Knowledge

Thus, as Knowledge approaches zero, Money approaches infinity regardless of
the amount of Work done.

Conclusion:  The Less you Know, the More you Make.

Neil Harmon, never to be rich