Re: Porsche soundtrack

To: magee <Michael_Gee@bc.sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Porsche soundtrack
From: "John A. Rollins" <nobozos@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 11:43:01 -0800
Magee:

I am sitting here looking at my "virgin" copy of the vinyl album
"Porsche Sound History" which I won as a door prize back in 1984 at one
of the local PCA events.  The copyright is assigned to Juergen Barth and
it was manufactured in West Germany with permission from the Porsche
Factory.  The sound clips range from a 1948 356 (#1) to a 1982 956 with
a mix of race/street cars in between.  I believe it presents each car at
idle and then under accelleration - hard to say since I never played
it!  Now for the problem - I do not currently have my record player
connected where I could make a copy for you quickly.  Does anyone else
have a copy they could copy and forward?

If you don't find what you need, let me know and I will go searching for
a working player or borrow some time on a friend's system to make you a
copy.  Good Luck!

*8o)