Free Racing Driver School

To: "vintage-race@autox.team.net" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Free Racing Driver School
From: Ross Fosbender <rossf@interaccess.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 19:36:33 -0600
Attn:  Chicago Area Vintage Racing Enthusiasts

FREE INDOOR DRIVER SCHOOL SEMINARS- For all sports car enthusiasts,
open-track autocross, vintage and current era wheel-to-wheel, and
whether you want to drive, crew or staff at races this summer.

Sessions on driving, car prep rules, flags, safety equipment, much more.
Displays of racing gear and safety equipment.  Everyone is welcome,
though you must be 18 to race. There is no cost or obligation.

DATES- March 5, 12, 19 and 26 (All Friday evenings)

TIME- Videos and Displays from 7PM.  Program starts at 7:30 PM sharp,
ending at 9:30.

PLACE- Holiday Inn, 3405 Algonquin, Rolling Meadows.  Located 2 blocks
east of I-53 Expressway and just north of Woodfield Mall and I-90
Expressway.

SPONSORED AND PRESENTED BY NORTH SUBURBAN SPORTS CAR CLUB (Midwestern
Council of SCC). We have helped people get started in racing for 39
years.  All volunteer and non-profit.  Our only motive is to have you
get enthused about racing and run with us.

This program is also sponsored by our long term friends at DRE/WREP
Industries, Ltd., Streamwood, Ill., featuring a full line of driver
suits, helmets, gloves and safety systems.

FOR MORE INFORMATION Visit  <www.xnet.com/~efflandt/nsscc/>
WRITE OR CALL:  DRIVER SCHOOL, 3618 E. 1769 Rd., Ottawa IL 61350
24-hr. Recording:  815: 434-9999   e-mail: rossf@interaccess.com

Please tell your vintage-interested friends.  Better yet, bring them.

Thanks.  Ross Fosbender