Re: Fuel Cell Help

To: twobees@sprynet.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel Cell Help
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 10:53:42 EST
In a message dated 2/9/99 11:07:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
twobees@sprynet.com writes:

<<
 Should I have a bladder made to fit my existing gas tank?  (Is that SVRA
 legal Jack?)  Or, should I have a fuel cell custom made to fit the usual
 fuel tank space? >>

It is permissible to have a bladder made to fit your existing tank. It must be
done by an appropriate company, ATL or Fuel Safe, and meet FT-3 specs.

However, I would think that a standard 8 gallon cell would fit nicely onside
the MGB trunk. You can remove it between races and refit your spare tire. The
different trunk lid idea sounds good.

Jack Woehrle
SVRA