Re: (Fwd) SVRA question

To: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: (Fwd) SVRA question
From: "Ralph Towell" <rtowell@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 20:48:41 -0500
I can't imagine it would be a problem.  The last time I checked, the car had
to be manufactured prior to 1973.  HSR will give you another year, but FL
Region SCCA follows the pre-'73 formula.  The nice thing about vintage is
that there are a lot of events (I could almost do one a week here in FL if I
wanted/could afford to).

I'm currently driving a '64 Mini Cooper 'S' (also a real one).  I recently
completed a three-day school (my first time in ther Mini) and had more fun
than I've ever had in a race car ... not the fastest on the track, but
certainly the most entertaining.  Good luck and, hopefully, welcome to the
world of Minis (it's different, but fun).