Undercoating

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Undercoating
From: Malaboge@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 20:44:00 EST
There has been a thread on undercoat removal, and now, wouldn't ya know it, I
need to remove some. (How does this work...do I have the problem first, or
does some cosmic overlord give me the problem after he/she/it, reads this
list?)
Anyway, does anyone know if these procedures will work on the DPO applied
undercoating in a can junk, or only the antique factory stuff? At least they
did a VERY good job applying the stuff as it is EVERYWHERE!

I really like the "freeze" it off method, if it'll work on this stuff too.

Goin overboard on the undercoat...
      Nick in Nor Cal