Vintage wheels

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Vintage wheels
From: Stan Vann <svann@schoollink.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 22:49:40 -0500
OK, guys I give up. What was the donor car for the Dunlop 13 x 5.5
wheels that so many of you vintage FFs run. I got two with my Caldwell
but I can't find two more. They are 4 inch back space and have 16 oval
holes. I thought they came from Spitfires but they had 4.5" width not
5.5". Anyway, I need two,if anyone has any to spare or if you know a
source. You can call 252-398-3955 til 11 pm or 252-398-3762 8am-5pm.
                                              Thanks,
                                              Stan Vann