TR4A Questions

To: fot@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4A Questions
From: Malaboge@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 12:06:31 EST
Fellow Triumphers-

Working on the "Duke of Oil" today (so aptly named by the ever popular Ms
Ellie (Hardy's wife)), and while everything seems fine to me, just maybe a few
rules have changed since the last time I donned Nomex...

What's the hot lick for installing a good roll bar in the independent cars ?
Does everyone tie into the top of the rear spring carrier, or try to attach to
some other part of the frame. There doesn't look to be much in the way of
options back there. The bar that came with the car bolts to the frame way up
forward on the floor section and I am too tall and need to move the seat
further back so the bar has got to go.

And how big a fuel cell is adequate in this car. Is 8 enough, or is 10 (or
even more) a better idea?

What ever happenned to "run what ya brung"?
            Nick in Nor Cal