Re: Sand-cast Weber 40 DCOE carbs

To: alfasun@esslink.com
Subject: Re: Sand-cast Weber 40 DCOE carbs
From: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 11:19:12 -0800
You want je ne sais quoi, go look under the hood of a big Maserati from
the 50's. They used THREE of those sand cast wonders, and a larger size
too. I use a pair of 40 DCO 3 carbs on a Fiat 1100 Formula Junior motor.
My Alfas all have DCOEs. So far, the throttle shafts haven't been a big
problem on my race car, but it only runs maybe 500 miles a year. On the
street, these carbs can give a car way too much character. ;=)