Re: Bill Dalton where are you!?!

To: Gregory Petrolati <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Bill Dalton where are you!?!
From: Bill Dalton <billd13@essex1.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 18:30:59 -0600
Gregory Petrolati wrote:

> Bill!
>   I inadvertantly dleted your email address. I wanted to forward these
> bloody files to you and can't!
>
>   Greg "a mind is a terrible thing to waste" Petrolati
>
> Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois
> 1962 TR4 (CT4852L)
>
> That's not a leak... My car's just marking its territory...
Greg,
I know the feeling about losing the mind happens to me all the time. I
am right here where I have always been. Notwithstanding Gerry's reply,
this weekend I happen to be standing up reupolstering an interior for a
70 Firebird. Next weekend they will back under my truck replacing the
differential.

Bill D