Re: looking for upholstery shop in L.A.

To: karim.marouf@cancom.com
Subject: Re: looking for upholstery shop in L.A.
From: Craig Wright <craig@p-d-g.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 09:40:17 -0800
Karim,

Mikes Auto Top in Laguna Hills does excellent work. He did the entire interior
and top on my Cobra and it gets compliments all the time. His prices are fair
for the quality of his work. He works mostly on classic cars and Hot Rods. He
was definitely worth the drive from San Diego.

Mikes Top Shop
23112 Alcalde ST. A
Laguna Hills, CA   714 380-9859

Craig Wright

--
Craig Wright                    Product Design Group, Inc.
craig@p-d-g.com                 4635 Viewridge Ave.