Re: chrome

To: dietrich@dmv.com, british-cars@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: chrome
From: Jaral48462@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 09:38:35 EST
In a message dated 3/21/99 8:11:11 AM Central Standard Time, hello39@idt.net
writes:

<< Hi Ron,
 Alan in RI.
 I have read your comments and experiences with the NU-Chrome folks.   They
are about 10 minutes from me here in Newport, RI. He also sets up  his booth
each year at Carlisle. I plan to pay them a visit if time  permits and pass
these emails to him for comments. I've heard of and  also know a few hotrod
folks who have been less than satisfied as well.
 Alan >>

Good Idea Alan,
Perhaps more of us should do that.  I wasn't there last last year for a face
to face complaint session but plan on going this year.  Maybe the emails
haven't gotten through to the right person.  I haven't seen any reply from
them.

Ron