Re: Vacaville area.

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vacaville area.
From: Carl Braun <clbraun@mwci.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 10:44:01 -0600
Yes, Mini's are real-real cars.  Quite a blast to drive.  I just got my
Mini three years ago. It is a street car but I also ran it in two VSCDA
driving schools just for fun and to get track time on the mini.  It is
amazing ... in a straight line it will even accelerate from 20 - 80 mph
as strong as my Cad STS. I'm using a Kent 286 scatter patern cam in this
street mini with 10.2:1 comprssion ratio.

I also own a Jag 1965 E-type I bought new and enjoy it ... but the mini
is a blast.