Looking for shop in L.A. to install roll

To: mr2-interest@mr2.com, SoCalMR2@onelist.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for shop in L.A. to install roll
From: karim.marouf@cancom.com
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 9:21:28 -0700
I'm looking for a shop in L.A. that can install a rollbar on my '88 MR2. The
car sees monthly time trial duty and I want to buy a spec rollbar and have it
properly installed. Autopower in S.D. sells a rollbar for my car, but I don't
want to leave the car down there to have it installed. My options include
buying the Autopower rollbar and having it shipped up to L.A., but the shipping
of course would be very expensive. How much might a custom-made rollbar cost?
Karim Marouf
Canon Communications LLC
Tel: 310-445-4267
Fax: 310-445-4269