Re: Starter Motors Part 3

To: "Derek Harling" <derek.lola@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Starter Motors Part 3
From: "Patrick Young" <ply@adtrading.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 05:42:30 +1000
Derek,

No need to stand corrected at all, JYS makes a valid point but it's just
that JYS tends to be a bit too much of a modernist and fails to appreciate
the ingenuity of the historic racing fraternity ;-)

Couldn't agree more, he is a very knowledgeable and eloquent speaker, both
in private and public. Can be very funny too.

Regards,

Patrick