FS: SCCA H Production Fiat 850 Spider

Subject: FS: SCCA H Production Fiat 850 Spider
From: David <dwr@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 07:58:22 -0500
Hi,

I am placing my SCCA HP Fiat 850 Spider race care up for sale.  I am in
the process of building a new car and must sell this one.  Below is an
ad with all of the details.  Should anyone be interested please do not
hesitate to contact me.  Thanks.

David
dwr@ix.netcom.com

FOR SALE:  SCCA H Production Fiat 850 Spider. National winner.  Runoffs
in 1993.  Multiple regional class championships.  Race engine
professionally built by Robert Rodgers at Shade Tree Enginetrics last
year:

     Late Model PBS 8-Port Head and Manifold
     Venolia Pistons (made to match head)
     Racing Cam
     Two 40 DCOEs
     Aluminum Cold Air Box
     Balanced Crank, Rods, Pistons, etc.
     3 Angle Valves
     Heavy Duty Racing Valve Springs
     Oil System Modifications - Pressurized Center Main, Remote Filter
                Adapter, and Distributor Gear Lubrication
     HD Oil Pressure Relief Valve
     PBS Short Water Pump
     Monza Headers
     Balanced Flywheel
     Over 90hp (dyno sheets available)

PBS close ratio gearbox, complete race suspension with carrera coil over
shocks all around, accusump, fire system. Fully sorted and completely
race ready. Professionally prepared by Robert Rodgers at Shade Tree
Enginetrics. Current SCCA logbook. Some spares. $6,500.  David at (972)
250-0023 or dwr@ix.netcom.com